Band Pass Filters / Ceramic Band Pass FiltersSkyworks is a world-class supplier of high performance ceramic band pass filters. Specializing in band pass, notch and diplexing applications, Skyworks can cover a frequency range from 250 MHz to 7000 MHz with surface mount or connectorized devices. Utilizing state-of-the-art assembly automation, Skyworks provides cost-effective solutions meeting high performance specifications.
Our assembly methodology offers a wide array of designs, from 2 mm x 2 pole - 20 mm x 10 pole band-pass filters and diplexers, to advanced band stop (notch) designs and high-pass or low-pass filters. Typical applications and ranges of products are listed in our product documentation. Detailed specifications, both mechanical and electrical, are maintained for many popular designs on our website, or by contacting your local sales representative.
The nature of applications utilizing a band pass filter, duplexer or notch filter, necessitates the close interaction of the customer and Skyworks application engineering. Our application engineers employ the latest in simulation and circuit analysis software, with accurately defined design rules, to provide rapid turnaround on new filter designs. With our experience and design aids, Skyworks can provide the necessary support for your application from prototype through production.
The strength of Skyworks' designs begins with our ability to produce our own coaxial resonators from proprietary ceramic formulations. These resonators provide a high Q element that allows us to maintain our low filter insertion loss values. With numerous design package styles, Skyworks offers aggressive lead times on both prototype and volume applications.
- High Q Ceramic
- Temperature Compensated
- Custom Designs
- Low Insertion Loss
- Small Compact Design
- Frequency Stability
- Mechanical Stability
Images & Diagrams
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.