BDS/GPS/GNSS Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY65605-21 is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) front-end low-noise amplifier (LNA) designed for BeiDou Satellite Navigation System/Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (BDS/GPS/GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB input compression point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF).
The SKY65605-21 is optimized to operate from 1.559 to 1.606 GHz, which makes it ideal for BDS/GPS/GNSS radio receiver applications.
The SKY65605-21 is fabricated using advanced SiGe BiCMOS technology. The LNA uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 0.7 x 1.1 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 19 dB typical
- High in-band IIP3: –5 dBm
- Low noise figure: 0.6 dB typical
- High IP1dB: –14.5 dBm
- Low current consumption: 3.6 mA
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.8 to 2.85 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Ultra-small QFN (6-pin, 0.7 x 1.1 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- BDS/GPS/GNSS Low-Noise Amplifier
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- QFN, 6-pin
- Package (mm)
- 0.7 x 1.1
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.