Integrated Single-Stage PIN Diode Limiter Module 0.50 to 6.0 GHzThe SKY16601-555LF is a fully integrated PIN diode lowthreshold limiter module in a surface-mount package. It is designed for use as a passive receiver protector in wireless or other RF systems for frequencies up to 6 GHz. It features lowinsertion loss and low distortion in a single MLP package.
The SKY16601-555LF module is comprised of a PIN limiter diode, an RF choke inductor, and 2 DC blocking caps at the RF ports in a 2-lead MLP package. The small package design reduces printed circuit board area.
The module can operate over the temperature range of –40 ˚C to +85 ˚C.
- Optimized for 0.50 to 6.0 GHz operation
- Low insertion loss
- Low distortion
- Integrated PIN limiter, RF choke inductor, and DC blocks
- MLP (2-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) Pb-free package, (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Test Frequency (GHz)
- Typical Insertion Loss (dB) Pin = 0 dBm
- Typical Return Loss (dB) Pin = 0 dBm
- Typical Threshold Level (dBm)
- Maximum Saturated Power (Watts)
- Typical Flat Leakage Power (dBm)
- 13 (Pin = +20 dBm)
- Package (mm)
- 2.5 x 2.5 MLP
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.