5G NR UHB Diversity Receive Module
The SKY53728-21 is a highly integrated LNA filter module that
enables users to support new 5G New Radio (NR) bands in the
3.3 to 4.2 GHz frequency range. It utilizes the latest advanced
SOI process technologies to achieve leading high-bandwidth, low
noise figure (NF) LNA performance in a small package footprint. It
also integrates all the required filtering to attenuate unwanted
out-of-band blockers in adjacent and far-out frequency bands
while maintaining very low insertion loss (IL) performance in the
The SKY53728-21 is packaged in a small 2.8 x 2.6 x 0.7 mm (max), 21-lead surface-mount package. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied. The part can operate over the temperature range of -30 °C to +85 °C.
- Low insertion loss
- High-performance variable gain LNA
- Integrated SRS support through TRX port
- Integrated MIPI v2.1+ interface
- Integrated package shielding
- Small (2.8 x 2.6 x 0.7 mm [max]) 21-lead MCM package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 5G NR UHB Diversity Receive Module
- MCM, 21-lead
- Package (mm)
- 2.8 x 2.6 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.