Front-End Module for 5G NR, LTE, WCDMA and CDMA
The SKY58212-11 Front-End Module (FEM) is a fully matched, surface-mount (SMT) module developed for 4G/3G LTE/WCDMA/ HSDPA/HSUPA applications. The FEM consists of PA blocks, input and output matching, a MIPI® standard digital control block, single-ended duplexers, antenna and band select switches, and low Noise amplifier (LNA) in a single 6.7 x 5.3 x 0.9 mm (Max.) package.
The SKY58212-11 uses an enhanced architecture to cover multiple bands and meet the spectral linearity requirements of LTE QPSK and 16QAM modulations with up to 20 MHz bandwidth and up to 100 resource block allocations. Output power is controlled by varying the input power and VCC is adjusted using an ET modulator to maximize efficiency. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time.
- LB S-PAD covering B71A/B, B12/B17, B13, B14, B29, B20, B28A/B, B26, B8, and separate Auxiliary LB TX and LB Rx Paths
- Two MIPI® v2.1 compliant 52 MHz RFFE buses
- one bus each for Tx control and Rx control
- One ET PA core
- Single switched LNA RX output.
- TX band select switch
- B29 Rx path switched through B28B Tx filter.
- SP12T ASM with one ANT port and 2G input switch throw
- Six LNA gain states
- Switchable 2G input, separate Auxiliary LB TX and LB Rx Paths
- 50 ohm input/output impedance with internal DC-blocking
- Continuous bias control via RFFE interface
- Low Supply voltage
- Low leakage current in power-down mode
- SkyShield™ shielded module
- Temperature sensor
- Integrated Antenna and band select switches
- Integrated LNA with MIPI control features
- up to six gain modes
- independent gain and bias control
- Small, low profile package
- 6.7 mm x 5.3 mm x 0.9 mm Max.
- Integrated single ended duplexers
- Bands 71A, 71B, 12/17, 13, 14, 20, 28A, 28B/29, 26, 8
- Front-end Module for 5G NR, LTE, WCDMA and CDMA
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.