Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with BDS/GPS/GNSS Pre-FilterThe SKY65724-11 is a front-end module (FEM) with an integrated low noise amplifier (LNA) and prefilter designed for Beidou Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System (BDS/GPS/GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB input compression point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF).
The GPS pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss for excellent rejections of the cellular and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65724-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 1.1 x 1.5 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
The LNA matching inductor is placed outside the module to enable performance optimization.
- Small signal gain: 16 dB typical
- Low noise figure: 1.8 dB typical
- Excellent out-of-band rejection
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50
- Single DC supply: 1.62 to 3.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small, MCM (8-pin, 1.1 x 1.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Test Frequency (MHz)
- BDS/GPS/GNSS Pre-Filter + LNA Front-End Module
- Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- MCM, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 1.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.