2.4 GHz ZigBee®/Smart Energy Front-EndModuleThe SKY66108-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF Front- End Module (FEM) that is designed for ZigBee®/Smart Energy applications.
The SKY66108-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with integrated fully matched input balun, integrated inter-stage matching and harmonic filter, and digital controls that are compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 3.6V, which allows the SKY66108-11 to be used in batterypowered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
- PA with up to +16 dBm output power
- LNA with programmable bypass
- Transmit and receive switching function
- +2.7 dB FEM Rx NF
- Differential Rx/Tx interface with integrated balun
- Fast switch on/off time <800 ns
- 2.0 V to 3.6 V supply operation
- Sleep mode current 0.05 μA typical
- QFN (20-pin, 3.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.55 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- QFN, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.