5G Massive IoT System-in-PackageThe SKY66430-11 is a multi-band multi-chip System-in- Package (SiP) supporting 5G Massive IoT (LTE-M/NB-IoT) platforms. The SiP integrates the entire RF front end, transceiver, power management, memory, and baseband modem for an LTE multi-band radio operating in the 698 to 2200 MHz frequency range. NOR flash, crystals, and a few passives external to the package complete the SiP implementation.
- Complete BB to RF solution in a single package:
- • Integrated baseband, transceiver, RF front end, RAM memory, and power management
- • 8.8 x 10.8 x 0.95 mm BGA package, 0.5 mm pitch
- • Device weight: 229 mg
- Compliant to 3GPP Rel-14 including VoLTE support, upgradable to 3GPP Rel-15
- Optimized for half-duplex operation (HD-FDD) for LTE-M/NB-IoT
- Pre-certified with major MNOs, FCC / IC/ TELEC / ACMA, and GCF / PTCRB
- Global frequency band support:
- • Low-band: B5, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B85
- • Mid-band: B1, B2, B3, B4, B25, B66
- Best-in-class deep sleep power consumption of 1 uA
- Positioning over LTE (PoLTE), a low-power, cloud-based solution for indoor/outdoor positioning
- Extremely low leakage internal PMU that enables operability for 10 years
- Smart PA biasing scheme to maximize efficiencies during low-output power operation
- • LTE-M (1.4 MHz bandwidth) up to 300 kbps DL, 375 kbps UL
- • NB-IoT (200 kHz bandwidth):
- o NB1: 27.2 kbps DL, 62.5 kbps UL
- o NB2: 120 kbps DL, 170 kbps UL
- Single 3.1 V to 5.5 V supply operation
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Skyworks conformal shielding, silver (Ag) free
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant
- MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- 5G Massive IoT System-in-Package
- Typical Linear LTE Power
- Typical Linear LTE Power
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Package (mm)
- 8.8 x 10.8 x 0.95
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.