2.4 GHz, 1024 QAM WLAN Front-End ModuleThe SKY85337-11 is a complete 2.4 GHz 802.11ax WLAN RF front-end module (FEM). The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched power amplifier (PA), power detector, low-noise amplifier (LNA), and single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch.
The SKY85337-11 is a complete 2.4 GHz 802.11ax WLAN RF front-end module (FEM). The device provides all the functionality of a fully matched power amplifier (PA), power detector, low-noise amplifier (LNA), and single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. The SKY85337-11 provides a complete 2.4 GHz WLAN RF solution from the output of the transceiver to the antenna, and from the antenna to the input of the transceiver. The LNA increases the receive sensitivity of embedded solutions to improve range or to overcome the insertion loss of cellular filters (often included for mobile applications).
The SKY85337-11 also includes a transmitter high dynamic-range logarithmic power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range, and a digital enable control for transmitter power ramp on/off control. The device is provided in an ultra-compact, 16-pin 3 x 3 mm laminate package.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- LNA with integrated bypass mode
- High performance SPDT switch to support WiFi functions
- Integrated positive slope power detector
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Small 16-pin, 3 × 3 mm laminate package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 1024 QAM, Mid Power Front End Module
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- LGA, 16-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.