5 GHz WLAN Front-end ModuleThe SKY85710-11 is a highly-integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz Power Amplifier (PA) intended for high power 802.11ac applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Integrated high performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- Integrated power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 31 dB
- Receive gain: 12 dB
- Output power: +26 dBm MCS0, 5 V
- Small, QFN (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package
(MSL3, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- WLAN Front-End Module
- VCC (V)
- QFN, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 5 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.