Power Management IC for the SkyBlue™ SystemThe SKY87020-13 is a high-efficiency RF front-end power management IC for APT RF power amplifier (PA) applications in portable battery powered devices. This IC includes a high-efficiency DC-DC voltage converter with a 4.5 V reference supply to provide a user-programmable RF PA APT supply for a 2.5 V to 5.5 V input range.
The SKY87020-13 also provides an additional 4.5 V bias supply for RF PA operation. This bias voltage output can supply load currents up to 3 mA and is available whenever the device is enabled. When the device is disabled, the 4.5 V bias supply is shut down.
The SKY87020-13 is available in a 16-pin, 2.005 mm 2.005 mm Chip Scale Package (CSP).
- Input voltage range: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- High-efficiency converter:
- Output voltage range optimized for SkyBlue™ PA operation
- 4.5 V, 3 mA PA bias supply output
- Over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- Small footprint CSP (16-ball, 2.005 mm x 2.005 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Min. VIN (V)
- Max. VIN (V)
- Min. VOUT (V)
- Max. VOUT (V)
- IOUT (mA)
- fOSC (kHz)
- Typ. IQ (μA)
- CSP, 16-ball
- Package (mm)
- 2.005 x 2.005 x 0.695
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.