0.1-3.0 GHz Ultra High Linearity SP2T SwitchThe SKY13405-490LF is a CMOS, Silicon-On-Insulator (SOI) Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SP2T) switch. The high linearity and low insertion loss of the SKY13405-490LF will meet the most stringent requirements of CDMA Simultaneous Voice and LTE (SVLTE) data applications.
The switch is a “reflective short” on the isolated port.
The SKY13405-490LF SP2T switch is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 2 x 2 mm package.
- Ultra high linearity performance
- IMD3: < –100 dBm for SVLTE data
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 1.0 GHz
- High IP0.1dB: +38 dBm
- No external DC blocking capacitors required
- DC supply voltage: 2.5 V to 4.8 V
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 12L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.