Dual Coupler ModuleThe SKY16706-11 is a dual coupler module (DCM) that consists of two bidirectional couplers with coupled path filtered with a filter optimized for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz rejection. SKY16706-11 has 50 Ω input and output impedance with internal DC blocking and minimal number of external support components. The DCM is targeted for use in mobile applications. It is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE and LTE-A standards and supports the B1, B2, B3, B4, B7, B30, B34, B39, B38, B40, and B41 service bands: for the cellular part. It also supports GPS/GNSS/Beidou localization standards.
The SKY16706-11 is packaged in a compact 16-lead, 1.6 × 1.6 × 0.54 mm surface mount package that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied. The DCM can operate over the temperature range of –35 °C to +90 °C.
- Dual bidirectional couplers
- Low insertion loss (0.22 dB typical at 2690 MHz)
- 25 dB coupling factor at 824 to 2690 MHz
- 25 dB directivity
- High linearity with low harmonics
- Programmable low-pass filtering in the coupled paths to reject 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz ISM blockers
- Programmable attenuators; 4 programmable steps: 0 dB, 3 dB, 6 dB, and 9 dB state
- Supply voltage range of 2.5 V to +4.8 V
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface
- Small, lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant, 16-lead surface mount package (1.6 × 1.6 × 0.54 mm) (MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Dual Coupler with Switched Attenuator
- Tx Low-band Insertion Loss (dB) 0.7-1.0 GHz
- Tx Low-band Insertion Loss (dB) 1-2 GHz
- Tx Low-band Insertion Loss (dB) 2-3 GHz
- Typical Directivity
- 25 @
- Typical Coupling
- 25 @
- Control Logic
- SMT, 16L
- Package (mm)
- 1.6 × 1.6 × 0.54
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.