Radiation Tolerant Phototransistor Hermetic Surface Mount OptocouplerThe OLS249 consists of an LED that is optically coupled to an N-P-N silicon phototransistor, which is mounted and coupled in a custom hermetic surface mount technology (SMT) leadless chip carrier (LCC) package.
The low input current makes the OLS249 well-suited for direct Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) to Low Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic (LSTTL) / TTL interfaces.
Electrical parameters are similar to the JEDEC registered 4N49 optocoupler, but with better current transfer ratio (CTR) degradation characteristics due to radiation exposure. Special electrical parametric selections are available upon request.
- Hermetic SMT package
- 1500 VDC electrical isolation
- High CTR
- Small package size
- High reliability and rugged construction
- High-reliability screening available
- Radiation tolerant
Images & Diagrams
- CTR @ IF = 1 mA
- 6-Lead Hermetic Ceramic LCC
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.