LB/LMB/MB/HB Diversity Receive Module
The SKY53735-11 is a low-band (LB)/low-mid-band (LMB)/ mid-band (MB)/high-band (HB) diversity receive module to be used in a cellular mobile device. The device supports cellular diversity receiver functions and is scalable to support 4x4 MIMO regional and roaming band requirements.
The diversity module supports all key 2, 3, and 4 carrier aggregation band combinations.
High-performance, multi-gain mode LNAs are integrated enabling compatibility to next generation LNA-less LTE transceivers.
The SKY53735-11 is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE, LTE-A, and 5G standards and includes filters for the following service bands: B12/13/17, B28A, B28B, B20, B8, B26/5/18/19, B32, B3, B39, B25(2), B34, B66(4), B1, B40, B41(38), and B7.
- Rx diversity FEM with 16 integrated filter bands:
− B12/13/17 (729 to 756 MHz)
− B28A (758 to 788 MHz)
− B28B (773 to 803 MHz)
− B20 (791 to 821 MHz)
− B8 (825 to 960 MHz)
− B26/5/18/19 (859 to 894 MHz)
− B32 (1452 to 1496 MHz)
− B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
− B39 (1880 to 1920 MHz)
− B25(2) (1930 to 1995 MHz)
− B34 (2010 to 2025 MHz)
− B1 (2110 to 2170 MHz)
− B66(4) (2110 to 2200 MHz)
− B40 (2300 to 2400 MHz)
− B41(38) (2496 to 2690 MHz)
− B7 (2620 to 2690 MHz)
- Low insertion loss
- Integrated downlink carrier aggregation (CA) support
- High-performance variable gain LNAs
- High-performance Multi-On, N-Plexing technology enabling superior non-CA and CA performance
- Five TRX switch ports:
- Integrated MIPI® RFFE interface
- Small size 6.2 x 4.2 x 0.7 mm 47-lead package
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant (MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- LB/LMB/MB/HB Diversity Receive Module
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.