5 GHz, 802.11n/ac Front-End ModuleThe SKY85716-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11n/ac applications and systems.
An enable/disable function is included that allows power savings during off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range is included to provide closed-loop power control within the system when operating in either high power mode or power save mode.
The device is provided in a compact, 16-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 x 0.33 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Fully matched, with integrated 5 GHz PA with harmonic, LNA with bypass mode and SPDT switch
- Integrated, positive slope logarithmic power detector. Detector output reverts to high impedance when not in use.
- High-power and Power-save modes
- Transmit gain: 30 dB
- Receive gain: 11 dB
- Output power: +17.5 dBm, MCS7, HT20
- Output power: +16 dBm, MCS9, HT80
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 x 0.33 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- 17.5 @ -30DB EVM
- 5 GHZ FRONT END MODULE
- 16 @ -35DB EVM
- QFN, 16-pin
- 2.3 X 2.3 X 0.33
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.