Miniature High-speed Optocoupler for Hybrid AssemblyThe OLI300 is suitable for interfacing Transistor-Transistor Logic (TTL) to Low Power Schottky Transistor-Transistor Logic (LSTTL), TTL, or Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS), as well as wide bandwidth analog applications.
Each OLI300 has an LED and an integrated photodiode transistor detector mounted and coupled in a miniature custom ceramic package that provides 1500 VDC of electrical isolation between the input and output. The integrated photodiode transistor improves the switching speed by orders of magnitude as compared to standard phototransistors by reducing the base-to-collector capacitance.
Device mounting is achieved by a standard hybrid assembly with non-conductive epoxies. Gold or aluminum wire bonding can be used to make electrical connections for maximum placement flexibility.
Note: Certain cleaning processes may be harmful to this device. Contact us for more details.
- Electrical parameters guaranteed over –55 °C to +125 °C ambient temperature range
- 1500 VDC electrical isolation
- Small footprint for a hybrid device
- High-speed, 1 Mbps typical
- Open collector output
- High reliability and rugged construction
- Similar to 6N135/136, 4N55 type optocouplers
- Radiation tolerant
- Custom packages are available (contact Isolink)
- CTR @ IF = 10 mA
- 2µs Max.
- 6-Lead Ceramic Carrier Chip for Hybrid Assembly
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.