0.6 to 6.0 GHz 4xSPST Shunt MIPI Antenna Tuning Switch in a QFN PackageThe SKY19256-701LF is a Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 4X singlepole, single-throw (4xSPST) switch designed for antenna tuning applications that require ultra-low ON resistance and low OFF capacitance. Switching is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) controller.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required as long as no DC voltage is applied on any RF path.
The SKY19256-701LF is provided in a compact 10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45 mm (typical) QFN that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.6 to 6.0 GHz
- Vpeak: 48 V
- RON: 1.1 Ω
- COFF: 145 fF
- High isolation: +32 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- Control logic: MIPI v2.0
- Small QFN (10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45 mm typical) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- 4xSPST Shunt
- QFN, 10L
- 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.