0.6 to 6.0 GHz SP4T MIPI® Antenna Tuning Switch
The SKY59269-702LF is a Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch designed for antenna tuning applications that require very low RON, COFF and high VPK. The switch can be used for either series or shunt tuning applications. Depending on the register setting, the antenna port can be connected to one of the four switched RF outputs or to multiple pre-defined outputs simultaneously, while the other RF ports are in isolation state to the antenna port.
The part is designed to sustain a peak voltage of 80 V typical without going to breakdown.
The switching is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®), v2.0 decoder.
The SKY59269-702LF is provided in a compact 12-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45 mm (typical) QFN package that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.6 to 6.0 GHz
- VPEAK: 82 V
- RON: 1.4 Ω
- COFF: 105 fF
- IP2/IP3: 155 dBm/90 dBm
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V
- Control logic: MIPI v2.0
- Small QFN 12-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45 mm (typical) package
- QFN, 12L
- 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.