Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with GPS/GNSS/BDS Pre-FilterThe SKY65723-81 is a front-end module (FEM) with an integrated low-noise amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter designed for Global Positioning System/Global Navigation Satellite System/Beidou Navigation Satellite System (GPS/GNSS/BDS) receiver applications. The device provides high linearity, excellent gain, a high 1 dB input compression point (IP1dB), and a superior noise figure (NF).
The pre-filter provides the low in-band insertion loss and integrated notch filtering for excellent rejections of the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. The SKY65723-81 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 1.7 x 2.3 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 16.5 dB typical
- Low noise figure: 1.5 dB typical
- Excellent out-of-band rejection
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.62 to 3.6 V
- Minimal number of external components required
- Small MCM (6-pin, 1.7 x 2.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- GPS/GNSS/BDS Pre-Filter + LNA Front-End Module
- MCM, 6-pin
- 1.7 x 2.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.