5 GHz, 802.11ac Switch/Low-Noise Amplifier Front EndThe SKYA21041 integrates a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch and low-noise amplifier (LNA) with a bypass mode in an ultra-compact package. The device is capable of switching between WLAN receive and WLAN transmit.
The SKYA21041 is provided in a small, 6-pin, 1.2 x 1.4 mm Dual Flat No-Lead (DFN) package.
- Automotive AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualification pending
- Integrates an SP2T switch and LNA with bypass mode
- Receive gain: 13 dB
- Noise figure: 2.3 dB
- Transmit path loss: 0.8 dB
- Small DFN (6-pin, 1.2 x 1.4 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 5 GHz Switch/LNA Front-end Module
- DFN, 6-pin
- 1.2 x 1.4 x 0.33
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.