Surface Mount Limiter DiodeThe CLA4603-085LF is a surface mountable, low capacitance silicon PIN limiter diode designed as a shunt connected PIN diode for high power limiter applications from 10 MHz to over 10 GHz.
Maximum resistance at 10 mA is 2 Ω and maximum capacitance at 6 V is 0.4 pF. The combination of low junction capacitance, low parasitic inductance, low thermal resistance, and nominal 1.5 um I-region width, makes the CLA4603-085LF useful in large signal limiter applications. The threshold level is +9 dBm, nominal.
- Low-thermal resistance: 96 °C/W
- Typical threshold level: +9 dBm
- Low capacitance: 0.33 pF
- Low profile, ultra-miniature QFN (3-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 0.36 Typ.
- 0.40 Max.
- 0.32 Typ.
- 2.0 Max.
- 10 Typ.
- 2 x 2
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.