Low-Threshold PIN Diode Limiter 0.2 to 4.0 GHzThe SKY16602-632LF is a fully integrated PIN diode lowthreshold limiter module in a surface-mount package. It is designed for use as a passive receiver protector in wireless or other RF systems for frequencies up to 4 GHz. It features a low limiting threshold, low-insertion loss, and low distortion in a single Micro Leadframe Package (MLP).
The SKY16602-632LF module is comprised of a PIN limiter diode, a Schottky diode, and 2 DC blocking caps at the RF ports in a 2– lead MLP. The small package design reduces printed circuit board area. The module can be tuned using external Surface Mount Technology (SMT) components for optimal narrow band performance over the 0.2 to 4.0 GHz operating range.
The module can operate over the temperature range of –40˚C to +85˚C.
- Optimized for 0.2 to 4.0 GHz operation
- Low limiting threshold (+5 dBm typical)
- Low insertion loss
- Low distortion
- Integrated PIN limiter and Schottky diodes, and DC blocks
- DFN (2-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 mm) Pb-free package, (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 6 (Pin = +10 dBm)
4 (Pin = +10 dBm)
- 6 (Pin = +10 dBm)
- 2.3 X 2.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.