High-Linearity Dual PIN Diode Limiter 0.6 to 6.0 GHzThe SKY16603-632LF is a fully integrated dual PIN diode high-linearity limiter module in a surface-mount package. It is designed for use as a passive receiver protector in wireless or other RF systems for frequencies up to 6 GHz. It features a low limiting threshold, low-insertion loss, excellent IIP3, and low IM distortion in a Dual Flat No Lead (DFN) package.
The SKY16603-632LF module is comprised of dual PIN limiter diodes and two DC blocking caps at the RF ports in a 2-lead DFN.
The small package design reduces printed circuit board area. The module can operate over the operating temperature range of -40˚C to +105˚C.
- Optimized for 0.6 to 6.0 GHz operation
- Low limiting threshold (+8 dBm typical)
- Low insertion loss
- Excellent IIP3 and low IM distortion
- Integrated dual PIN limiter diodes and DC blocks
- DFN (2-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 mm) Pb-free package, (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 9 (Pin=+15 dBm)
- 2.3 X 2.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.